Bush Washing Machine Brushes
Carbon brushes to fit Bush washing machines.
Frequently asked questions
- How do you change a brush in a Bush washing machine. The answer is the same for most washing machines.
- 1, You will need to pull the washing machine out so you have access to the back, make sure your careful because of the water hoses and connections.
- 2, Disconnect all hoses if needed and unplug the machine from the electric.
- 3, Remove the back giving you access to the machine, remove the belt that is around the drum pulley and the motor pulley.
- 4, Disconnect the motor plug connections and earth connector.
- 5, Undo the 2 bolts usually holding the motor to the outer tub then you should be able to wiggle the motor free, once its out you will see the 2 brushes in the motor then you can remove these they are usually held in by 2 screws, then simply replace the brushes with new ones if needed and replace everything n reverse order that you took it apart.
- 6, You will be able to tell if the brushes are worn down once you remove them.
Showing all 2 results